Champions Park is indeed a park with over 10 acres of beautiful trees, landscaping, benches and paved walking paths. Pedestal monuments throughout the park pay tribute to our NASCAR, IndyCar and ARCA race winners.
Champions Park is an ideal location for fairs, festivals, performance art productions and carnivals. It has been a perfect space from which to launch 5ks, adventure runs and athletic events on 4 miles of interior roadways.
The Miller Lite Pit Stop, a covered pavilion and bar provides the perfect location for concessions and the after-party.
Parking lots adjacent to Champions Park accommodate 8000 vehicles.
At the heart of every NASCAR race are the team garages. When not used for racing events or team testing these garages make outstanding spaces for meetings, trade shows, consumer shows, fund raisers, product launches and corporate outings. These are the authentic team garages used by the stars of NASCAR during Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Each garage features 9000 square feet of clear span floor space with a ceiling height 14’. Bathrooms are located in each garage.
A total of four garages are available. Garages 1 and 2 are centered in a 250,000 square ft. compound. Garages 3 and 4 are in a similarly sized compound. The Speedway’s Media Center and Gatorade Victory Lane are centered between the two compounds. (See Media Center tab below). Gatorade Victory Lane makes a great backdrop for awards presentations, photo opportunities, meet and greets and other dynamic functions. Custom backdrops featuring your logo and event name are easily installed once fabricated.
Chicagoland Speedway’s Media Center is located in the center of the two garage compounds (see Garages Tab) and steps away from Gatorade Victory Lane and Pit Road. The floor-plan consists of three primary areas: A presentation room that seats 100, a dining area with seating for 50 and a large lobby area. In addition there are three breakout rooms of varying sizes.
The Media Center is ideal for use as a training facility, a dining area or for large events, or a show office for event management.
Although known for world class racing events, since our opening in 1998 we’ve hosted or produced over 3000 events. Liberal zoning by the city of Joliet puts very few activities off limits on our property. Although we’ve listed below some of our recurring activities, we can’t wait for you to tell us what you have in mind.
- Concerts/Music Festivals - Over the years N’sync, Ricky Martin, Back Street Boys, 98 Degrees, Shakira, Mary J. Blige, Bob Dylan, The Dead, Joan Osborne and Montgomery Gentry have all taken the stage here. Most recently Electric Daisy Carnival electrified 65,000 people in the infield of Chicagoland Speedway.
- Product Launches/Ride and Drives/Safety Training - A wide range of automobile manufacturers, heavy duty truck manufactures, fleet operators and tire companies use combinations of the speedway, drag-strip and asphalt pit area for dealer training, safety training or consumer experiences.
- Trade Shows/Consumer Shows - Our garages and large asphalt parking areas provide great locations for marine shows, RV shows, gun shows, swap meets and craft fairs.
- Adventure Runs/Athletic Events - Ample parking and miles of paved roadways have accommodated themed 5ks with over 21,000 participants.
- Employee/Customer Appreciation Parties – Has your annual company picnic or softball game become old hat? Build your stakeholders’ loyalty with a trackside party. We can help with interactive elements, live music, great food and an on-track experience packaged in a motorsports theme.
No matter the size of your event, we know it’s a BIG Thing to you and that makes it a BIG Thing to us. Call us today to let us help you make your event our next BIG Thing!